- הודעות: 4442
- הצטרף: 22/5/2003 , 9:47
- מיקום: קרית חיים
- אמר/ה תודה: 0
- קיבל תודה: 0
- יצירת קשר:
מפה אפשר להוריד, לא בטוח אם צריך עדיין להירשם או לא
Participation in this Beta test is voluntary. Any feedback you provide to Wizards will remain strictly confidential. The descriptions and findings of this testing may be used to help improve Magic Online. At no time, however, will your name or any other personal identification be used. You are at liberty to withdraw your consent to participate in the Beta test and discontinue participation at any time without prejudice by clicking the following link: http://wizards.custhelp.com/ci/document ... MTGOoptout
INSTALLING THE MAGIC ONLINE UI REDESIGN CLIENT:
1. If you have already installed an older build, you may need to uninstall it before proceeding.
2. Click this link for the UI Redesign Client: http://mtgoclientdepotbeta1.onlinegamin ... /setup.exe
3. Run setup.exe, or save the file to your computer then run it from the download location. You can add this link as a favorite in your browser for future sessions; you will then just have to click "run" when prompted. 4. To log in, enter the same user name and password as your live Magic Online account.
1. Go to http://community.wizards.com/mtgobeta2
2. Log in with your Wizards community account. If you do not have a community account, you must create one in order to access the boards.
3. Once you’re logged in you will be able to find the full details of the current Beta in the Beta group forums.
If you have problems accessing the Beta, or the Beta boards, please use the following steps to resolve the issue:
1. Go to http://wizards.custhelp.com/app/ask
2. Log in using your Wizards community account name
3. Under the Products pull down menu, select Magic: The Gathering
4. Expand Magic: The Gathering Online
5. Expand Betas
6. Select Account Issue
7. In the subject field include “BETA ACCOUNT ISSUE” or “BETA FORUM ISSUE” and fill out the necessary fields
עריכה: לא משנה מצאתי